Rules of Operation
1. The Market Manager is responsible for space assignments, public safety, and enforcement of the Market’s rules. Red Rock Farmers Market reserves the right to admit or reject any vendor for any reasons not prohibited by law.
2. All vendors should arrive at least 60 - 90 minutes before the market opens and should be ready to sell at the 4:00 p.m. start time.
3. All vendors must be courteous, polite, and honest at all times. Disagreement with other vendors, customers, or the Market Manager must be handled in a respectful manner. We are all professionals and only want to be fair to all our vendors and customers. Failure to abide by these principles may result in suspension or termination.
4. You, the vendor, are individually responsible for complying with all applicable local, city, county, state, and federal requirements for any approval or certification to produce your product for resale, and any labeling requirements. You will also need to obtain any necessary licenses to sell your product from your local city or county health department.
5. All scales must be accepted and sealed by the Ohio Department of Consumer Affairs and approved by the City of Cleveland Division of Weights and Measures.
6. Please keep your area clean and remove all items from the site at the end of your day. If you are offering samples of your items that are to be consumed on-site, please provide a receptacle for waste. Failure to clean your site will result in a $25 fine payable within a week of being cited. Failure to pay the fine will result in expulsion from the Market.
7. The Market Manager will address all weather-related issues and will make the final decision to open or close the Market.